Hello team!

I must say that I am impressed and intimidated by the minds at work on this site. I read the entries posted and I am so blown away by some of the depth you all seem to express. I think it is incredible that we can come together and expand and elaborate our ideas and beliefs in such a friendly and civil manner.

The dialogue between Kevin and Amanda was respectful, honest, and intelligent. Well done team, well done.

I think that ultimately all the concepts we have been exploring as of late have no real answer, for me it is simply exciting to reach out and share ponderings and potentially stretch my own ideas and understandings through simply sharing and swapping ideas with other individuals who have an interested in thinking. It feels like most of the time we are on such a conveyer belt of life, essentially looking to get through our day as fast as we can so we can go home, veg out, and sleep only to begin it again the next day.

There is a 2 day reprieve called the weekend, which usually ends up flying by so quickly that before I feel as though I have blinked, it’s Monday and we begin again. And for what? Where is the life in that!

If nothing else, this blog has given me the reason to commit to myself for thirty minutes everyday. Thirty minutes every day to sit and think about what it’s all about and breathe. Just breathing, reading, thinking, and writing; all things I don’t do enough of. The effect of these thirty minutes results in a more deliberate me. My scenes at work are made up of more specific and precise moments because I have allowed myself the time to color inside the lines. To make sharper choices.

Not that the sloppiness of spontaneity is not important and wonderful, but again it goes back to balance. A little of this and a little of that creates a beautifully personal, well-thought-out, and wildly expressive portrait of how I want to be and who I am in the world.

Now onto the next topic…

Matthew… You said you wanted to discuss a belief. What about beliefs? Maybe we could look at human construct and how that relates to beliefs. I think now that the Olympics are on that could be a very intriguing and inspiring topic. So I’ll ask you all first and share my opinion on the matter tomorrow!

What do you think human construct is and how does it relate to beliefs? limiting and otherwise?

xoxo
allison

Matthew Says:
August 14th, 2008 at 12:10 am
.it would actually be nice is you did a dicussion on beliefs..oh well..enough of me

• taylor nikole

on August 15, 2008 at 4:13 pm

You have a great weekend too!
    breaking out of your shell is awesome!
    I’m glad I could help!

<3 taylor nikole

• Brittany

on August 15, 2008 at 4:23 pm

Alrighty! Well bye everyone!

• Eddie

on August 15, 2008 at 4:40 pm

Here is even a more interesting question for Allison and everyone else. Is human construct a product of free will or is it a decision that has already been made for us and our beliefs? Would we be the same person if we were raised by someone else with entirely different beliefs? Sometimes certain beliefs can be inflicted on us at such and early age how are we able to tell from what is right and what is wrong.

Its a question that does make me wonder and at the same time saddens me. If you still aren’t understanding me watch this video.

Until we stop teaching hate and violence to our children we never expand and grow beyond the limits of our current human constructs. We will see wars continue on.. we will still see people suffer. Poverty will continue to exist and some of our world leaders will continue to fight hate and violence with hate and violence.

I hope that there will come a day where sometimes the environment that we grow in won’t dictate what we believe and don’t believe. And more importantly we will have places like Allison’s website to come to…to share those types of thoughts ideas with each other regardless of what our differences in beliefs may be.

• The Friday Philosopher

on August 15, 2008 at 5:28 pm

I too loved all four years of the 10th grade David!
    And the two I spent in the 12th 🙂

Lexie, I’m sorry, I missed your question earlier, there is quite a lot to read today!

I have read Angels and Demons, it is a good book for the edge of your seat, but like you say, it is fiction. I would like to think that science could explain everything one day, but to be truthful, most of life’s unanswered questions are just too complicated. Even if science can answer them, I’m not sure that there will be anybody on Earth who can inturprite them!

Saying that though, just going on the high level of inteligence of the youngsters that comment on this site, the scientists of tomorrow will probably understand more about life’s mysteries than I ever could!

Have great weekend all!

Friday

• Haley Keith

on August 15, 2008 at 5:39 pm

I think that we (human beings) have to believe in something. I believe mainly in three things; God, people, and if you wanna do it, you absolutely can! No questions asked. I think that a lot of people have dreams that they let go of because of their fear of failing. I hate that! Although i am very afraid of failing after i graduate high school this year, i refuse to let that stop me from trying the things i’m most passionate about. Completely REFUSE!

Allison, have you ever thought about what your life would be like right now if you didnt at least try acting? Were would you be? Would you still be this open-minded, opinionated, sweet woman that we all know and love!???!

Just something for all of us to think about 🙂

xoxo,
    Haley

• Torias

on August 15, 2008 at 5:57 pm

In the journey of life, it’s the questions that matter. Answers come when it’s too late to use them. 20/20 hindsight, and all such things. After all, if you answer all the questions, why should you continue to exist?

I believe that beliefs are a simple result of the very human need to ask such important questions. In the search for the answers, we probably altered the questions to our own use. Thus I believe that in anyone’s philosophy, the first question should be, “What are the right questions?” And if I knew the answer to that, I’d probably be a god.

I can assure you I’m not, just a net-savvy troll rooting around for interesting things I can download.

• arash

on August 15, 2008 at 6:09 pm

Hi community, (Or team as allison would say)
    On the subject of color blind, I have thought about other animals and what other senses they might have that we are probably not aware of it at all. But one thing I want to add here is not about our pre set construct but our potentials.

As a kid, at the end of each school year we had to show some physical abilities and get a mark. running, jumping,… and yes push-ups. We had to do 10 push-ups less than that we would loose marks. I remember the first few were easy but as I would get close to 10 my hands would start shaking, the last one always felt like fighting for my life.
    One day my brother (who is 6 years older) asked me;”Do you really think, that is your physical limit? the reason you can only do 10 is because from the first one you constantly think about number 10,your mind is setting this limit for your body otherwise you can do much more, now try thinking about number 15 see what happens.”
    I did, I easily passed 10 but as I got close to 15 my hands were shaking again. I was amazed.I did 15 push-ups every day for one week and then I set my mind to 20, then 30,40, 50… I went up to 80. And each time that number felt like my absolute last one. I know my muscles got stronger too, But I realized, most of my life my mindset, my belief limitations held me back, otherwise I never really challenged my potentials the way I could.
    Now reset your mind, and do your math taylor, and send signals david.

• David Hayes

on August 15, 2008 at 7:23 pm

These topics do tend to intertwine, don’t they. Other animal’s senses compared to ours. I loved this little lecture contained in the movie “Orca.” I don’t know how accurate it is, but it impressed me enough to have a great respect for “killer whales ” in the decades since I heard it.

The scene is a lecture about Orca’s.

=====

We know very little about the nature of the Whale’s intelligence, except that it exists, and is powerful. And in some respects, it may even be superior to Man. A four month old fetus, incredibly like that of a human baby, it even has two hands with five fingers on each. Whales talk. They communicate, by a combination of pure sound, and sonar echo-location. The whale sounds you are now hearing contain wavelengths that can travel, not just across one ocean basin, but around the entire world. This was recorded underwater, and analyzed by computers at Caltech. It was found to contain fifteen million pieces of information. The Bible only contains four million. What are they saying? For that matter, do they have to say anything to communicate? Their sonar, would be a little like our having x-ray vision. If we could look into one another, and instantly know if someone else was happy or sad, indifferent or aroused, healthy, or suffering from a tumor we could actually see, then a human phrase like “How are you?,” would be meaningless. What we call language, they might call unnecessary or redundant, or…retarded.”

• Melissa

on August 15, 2008 at 7:26 pm

Hi Allison,hi everyone.You know I don’t know if I’m out of this topic but I got to tell you that sometimes I feel unusaeful about doing some things I used to do like for example to draw.When I was 9 I started to draw alot,it feels like when I’m finding myself drawing the rest of the world seemed……perfect for that moment…..everytime I draw I always got into a moment of peace and total honesty with not just myself….with all the rest of the world….I feel a really warm sensation around me…..and I got to admit It was fantastic…finding myself drawing my brother that was only 5 years,it was really cute how a kid can be so natural and fresh…..then finding myself drawing my cats,those perfect moments when my cats were sleeping so peacyfull,everythings seemed special,everythings….but now I stopped drawing,I don’t know when it happened or how could I let for this to happen,maybe because then when I was 9 years till 14 years I saw the world in a diferrent kind of view,I believed that everything was only happines,but once I turner 15 I got a little down seeing that not everythings is happines around the world,watching TV make me realease that nothing is what it shows,trought the news I could see people suffering by wars,they didn’t have anything to eat,not a place to live,getting harm,it was like a awful dream,a dream that seems to be forever since my point of view.Since that moment I haven’t found a reason to start drawing again….I admite I’m good at it,because I draw with love and honest and all the pure feelings a girl can have before she notices that the world she thought she was living in was all happines.The other day I sat on my chair and I got a white paper where I can draw,but nothing……6 hours had pass and I had nothing on the paper,my mind was on blank,it was like a dead road without end,my mind got down.Now after reading what you Allison and all of you who write in this blog had to said I started to say to myself:”Not….the world might not be as good as you thought…..but the world have you…….the world have you to change all around you….to create love and share it…..you can do it….no matter how you start,no matter if this is a large road to start,because you’ll get what you always was looking for…peace,honest and love for everyone….don’t give up,because if you do you won’t see the end of this road,you won’t see how much you have grown up or how much of good you could do in this world….no matter if you’re the only one doing something good for this world,cause you are not alone,you have your family and friends that always will love you and support you,but this is your ride,you can make it”
    And so now I’m planning to start drawing,I’ll start tomorrow and I’m really waiting to get a goog result.Thanks for share your experiences Allison with all of us,and thanks to everyone in this blog,you really helped me about start drawing again,to find a real reason to do it again.Have a great freaky day.Bye.Melissa.
    Allison go on,you’re the best!!!!!!!!

• David Hayes

on August 15, 2008 at 8:25 pm

Hey Melissa,

What you said makes me feel sorry that a picture of the world that people like I am letting myself become can make someone like you stop seeing the beauty that is still very much present in the world. I hope you do start drawing again. Draw a picture of the world you want to be part of.

I think I’ll have to go back and listen to my friend Clara Kent. Maybe she is wrong in what she believes. But maybe it is better to risk being wrong by being optomistic and taking action than to be right for believing the worst and allowing the worst to happen through inaction. … Huh? Too tired to be doing this. But this was how Clara Kent reacted to Lex Luthor and his dreams of wealth and empire.

=====

One day Lex started excitedly telling Clara about his plans for the future. He was going to get away from his father’s influence and found “LexCorp.” As he told her about ways he expected to get market share and beat the competitors in order to amass wealth and power quickly, Clara looked at him sadly, reached out her hand and placed it on his chest over his heart. Her touch made his pulse race. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears. He clasped his hands over the hand she held to his chest and asked, “Why so sad?”

Clara said, “I hear what your head is saying about making money. It sounds like people only represent opportunities or obstacles to you. It sounds like only money and power matter. You are competing with your father at his own game rather than making a life of your own. By playing his game and competing in his world with his methods, you are molding yourself in his image rather than becoming the man you have the potential to be. What is your heart saying to you? What does your heart say you should do?”

Lex said, “You are young and isolated here, Clara. Philosophy is a beautiful thing. It’s like a fine perfume. It smells great. But under the perfume, the real person doesn’t smell that way. I am going to have to make my way in the real world, not in some utopia of brotherly love. Maybe I can protect you and keep the real world from the door so you can remain an innocent, but I have to do business out there.”

Clara said, “Are you good at pretending Lex? I am. I pretend every day at school that I fit in. But I’m going to pretend even more as I grow up and I hope I’m strong enough to keep pretending. I’m going to pretend that people matter. I’m going to pretend that people deserve respect and a chance to prove they deserve it. I’m going to pretend that I can make verbal contracts and trust people. I’m going to pretend that, when given a chance, people would rather love than hate, be your friend rather than your enemy and live in peace rather than make war. I am a lot stronger than I look and I will need all my strength because I will take the loss every time someone falls short of the trust I give them. I will need my strength to continue to pretend. I’ll be out in that world too, but I will pretend and surround myself with people that pretend the same things. And, maybe, just maybe, in a hundred years or so, I’ll look around and everyone will be pretending the same thing. Only it won’t be pretending anymore. Because everyone will have become what we pretended they were — the prophesy will fulfill itself.”

Lex looked at her sternly and said, “They’re going to chew you up and spit you out.”

Clara answered, “Well, they had better have a good set of teeth on them because my skin is mighty tough.”

• Lori Bennett

on August 15, 2008 at 8:36 pm

hey allison, and everyone. i don’t know what to think of human construct, but my belief in Christ as God’s Son, humbling Himself and coming to earth as man all to take our sins upon Himself so we may have the chance (if you believe in Him) to go to heaven. He has done so much for me and my family that simply mentioning some, may just leave some of you that choose to believe in other gods, a bit made up or far fetched. however one thing everyone can do if made time in the day is go to an open area (mountain, hilltop, ocean, lake) where it is quite and still with the sound of nature is louder than the everyday noises we all are so familar with. I’m not telling or asking you to meditate, rather just find a place to sit and just be. Don’t think of daily tasks or what time it is or what your plans are for the week, just clear your mind and look at the view in front of you. unfortunately i leave in Iowa with none of these views, but i visited a college friend of mine in Maine, and she insisted on mountain climbing up Beehive Mountain and although I felt I needed to have a death wish as i was climbing and praying to God that He bring me out of that experience alive as we made it to the top 50 minutes later we sat up there for a bit just looking out at the ocean and small islands of the coast. We didn’t talk, just took in the fresh clean air. The rest of the day I felt so revived that it can only be expressed in a way that you experience it yourself. Allison-i know with the new season coming up that you may not have a lot of time free, but i hear Canada has great views, that if you do find yourself wound a bit tight and stressed take a friend or not and experience it, i promise if you do (with no talking, and its quite) when you get back to your place or wherever you’ll feel revived that you feel like you can take over the world (figuratively,lol).

• David Nutter

on August 15, 2008 at 8:45 pm

I attempted to post this a couple days ago, but my I-net connection sux, so here goes again.

As I said first time around, don’t know if you even care.

You could have a SmallVille High class ring, if you wanted one.

I don’t thin it comes with red kryptonite.

Lots of other stuff you may or may not have a use for.

not D.N.

ok, by.

• Allie

on August 15, 2008 at 9:15 pm

Man, I feel so behind in all of the discussion going on! Ahhh! There is too much to do and not enough time! The added pressure of starting college on tuesday is not helping. Lol.

Okay….diving in….
    here goes…

So if I understand human construct right, it is basically something that wouldn’t exist in the world without humans having created it.

Mulling over this subject has given me many headaches in the past day.

Anywho, I don’t know if we can really call any major belief a “human construct” simply do to the fact that there is no absolute way to disprove them. Meaning that they could very much exist without humans being around, but again we have no way of proving/disproving it! It’s the same thing with the concept of “time”. Because even if we have created numbers and a language to express it, it doesn’t mean that we created “time”. And some would say that again, there’s no way to prove that time or reality or physics or [insert controversial subject here] exists, but as I’ve mentioned there is no way to say that they don’t exist and wouldn’t exist without humans being around.
    Anyways…now that I’ve thoroughly given myself a headache, I’ll stop rambling. 😀

Hope that your day is going well!

-Allie

• Melissa

on August 15, 2008 at 11:08 pm

Hi David Hayes,you know this is happening to me in a very terrible bad moment,because right know I don’t know where I come from or where I go.Right know I can not see the beauty of this world we live in,as much as I’ m trying I can’t…..it’s maybe because I got stuck in a period of life difficult for me,I’m 16 and I don’t see the world I used to see when I was 10 or 13,it’s all different.Now that I’m finishing high school this year,I wonder what will I do after all this ends,after being out of school,I guess I need someone to really help me on this,because I can’t decide what I’m going to do,I tell you about a days ago I started to wonder how will my future life be and I couldn’t see myself doing something in the future,it was hard for me to see that because when I was 10 I said that I’ll be a teacher,a great one,jeje,but know I’m 16 and I don’t wanna be what I said when I was a kid,my mind has totally changed.And the other fact that maybe is making me feel this bad is because the constants travels I have.On December of last year I moved from Peru(where I was born) to Spain,Madrid with my parent,sister and brother,we went there to live with my mothers that has years living there,so she wanted us to be with her and I was like mad,because I was going to live the country I live for 15 years,I was going to live the rest of the family I have in Peru,the friends I have in school and my academy,it was a big step for me,then on May of this year I went back to Peru to finish last year of high school,but then on July 14 of this I had to come back to Spain because I had to sign some papers for me to stay in Madrid as a resident,and just yesterday I came back to Peru where right know I am,because I came back here to finally could finish high school,it stress a hell…..not knowing where I’m going to start a future life,if here on Peru or Spain,my parents and sister and brother are there and I alredy miss them….the first time I came back to Peru from Madrid I was really happy because i was going to see my cousins,uncles,aunts,my best friend and friends,but now this is the second time I am here and it doesn’t feel like home aymore,I’m living in the house i lived before with my aunt,but it really doesn’t feel like home anymore….and I can’t wait to be with my family on Spain but then I’m afraid of what I’m going to do with my life,I have a lot to think,first of all I have to find myself,to be honest with myself,then of course I’m going to start drawing because I really wanna do it,I know I can do it so I just have to clean my mind,then see the world as I used to draw it on my draws,see the beauty I can see since almost two years ago,my heart knows that that beauty is leaving out there,it’s just that my mind doesn’t wanna see what my heart feels inside me.And then just be me and do what I like,I know that with time those horrible thoughts I have will dissapear.Again Allison you rock the world with this blog,it’s amazing to let us be part of your world where you can easily express,thank you so much,for sharing what you feel and think,you’re doing a great job on Smallville,you’re the bes!!!!! Have a nice day all of you,bye Melissa.

• skahahoo

on August 16, 2008 at 5:01 am

Hey Melissa…that is rough that you’ve had to move so much. (But it’s really cool that you’re from Peru! 🙂 ) I haven’t been through that myself, but I can imagine how moving around like that makes you feel displaced. I agree with everyone who’s been encouraging you though to pick up drawing again. I know that it might seem a little silly…what with all the moving around, and the teenage years being pretty tumultuous, and there are all these questions about what you’re going to do with your life…it seems like, “How is drawing a few silly pictures going to help me?” But you know how when you draw, or are making anything really, you enter that zone? You’re just really engaged in what you’re doing and not thinking about anything else…it’s just you and what you’re making? And before you know it, so much time has passed! I think it’s that meditative quality of drawing that helps people. Lots of people are able to just sit and meditate, but some people (like me) find something like that hard to do. Because you’re just sitting there not doing anything you know? It’s hard to not think of anything and “clear your mind.” But I find that when I’m drawing or making something, that in a way, that process clears my mind. Because of this, there are many places that use art as therapy, to help people work through the physical and/or emotional trauma they’ve suffered. Plus, it’s really cool you know…to have created something by your hand at the end. So start slow, and really try to get back into it. I find that many times, in order for me to sort out all the problems and other stressful things going on in my life, I need to first focus on putting myself at peace. Once I’m good on the inside, then I can focus better on all the craziness happening on the outside. Things become clearer and start falling into place after that. Well, that’s been my experience anyway. I hope it works out for you too. 🙂

• skahahoo

on August 16, 2008 at 5:04 am

Allie! That’s a deep thought. I’m going to think about that. Would time exist without people? Hmm.

(Are you the same Allie of the plain Gray’s Papaya?)

• SteveK

on August 16, 2008 at 8:23 am

The Human Construct is a set of beliefs or mores that arise organically in a society over time. Derived from common sense and experience, they prescribe behavior that will result in the most happiness for the most people. Passed from generation to generation by parents or elders. (This of course is the ideal (natural) case)

I guess I would call it a shorthand guide to life.

Is this limiting? If you are among those (say 10%) that are outside the most happiness/most people envelope it is limiting. There will always be people with self destructive tendencies. But, acknowledging free will, they just act outside the limits.
    SteveK

• skahahoo

on August 16, 2008 at 8:29 am

Ok, I’ve thought about it. And I’ve come to the conclusion that the foundation of time would continue to exist, but that our perceptions and conventions of time would not because those are human constructs. So, like, our current definition of a “second” is based on the radiation emitted by a cesium atom (however long it takes a cesium atom to transition from one state to another…something like that). So, even if human beings went extinct, cesium atoms would continue to radiate the way they normally do. But no one will be around to use that behavior to define a “second.” So I think the ideas behind “What time is it?” and “How much time has passed?”…I think those are human constructs and wouldn’t exist if we weren’t here. The natural phenomena that our time concepts are based on are just natural phenomena, not time itself.

I wonder why there are 60 seconds in a minute and 60 minutes in an hour. It’s kind of weird since so much of our number system is based on tens…like the decimal system, the metric system, etc. Is it because there are 360 degrees in a circle and people imagined time to be circular? Huh. Maybe I should Google that.

• skahahoo

on August 16, 2008 at 8:32 am

But then…why 360 degrees in a circle? Why not 100? Huh.

• skahahoo

on August 16, 2008 at 8:47 am

lol…So I couldn’t help myself and I Googled it. Apparently, there are 360 degrees in a circle because the Babylonians’ number system was based on 60 (whereas ours is based on 10). No one knows why they chose 60, but one idea that’s floating around is that it’s because 60 is divisible by so many different numbers that it makes things convenient. That makes sense to me since they didn’t have calculators back then. lol.

A couple other sources attributed the 360 degrees to the Greeks, but most of the sources pointed to the Babylonians.

Had it not been for this blog and Allie’s question, I would not have learned this today. So thanks guys! 🙂

Ok now seriously. Back to work. 😉

• Melissa

on August 16, 2008 at 10:47 am

Thanks for your comment skahahoo,right now I’m living the present time,enyojing my time here in Peru as much as I can,but of course missing my family in Madrid,ovbiously.But I’ve already put the “cartel” on my brain and heart that says:”Don’t worry,you’ll see them again very soon……right know just focus on your present,live it and enjoy it,because you won’t get any of this this very moment on the future”. So that’s what I’m doing living a life that in the future will be so much better…..I’m already working on it,and also working on the draw part,some ideas just came up while writing in this blog,it’s like my personal therapist,it helps me alot,to know that you’re part of this world we live in.Bye and have an OHHHH day.Melissa.

• I'm Rachel

on August 16, 2008 at 10:49 am

My comments don’t seam to be posting. Lets see if this ine goes through

• Allie

on August 16, 2008 at 9:46 pm

Lol, yeah it’s the same Allie, skahahoo! 😀

• skahahoo

on August 16, 2008 at 10:22 pm

Allie of the plain Gray’s Papaya! So it IS you! Cool! 😀 I remember that you wrote a really great (and sad) story that had Central Park in it.

And I read your poem! About the clock and the storm? I really liked the rhythm and the double-rhyming scheme within a single line. And the mood and everything. I wanted to say, “Niiiiiice!!” but wasn’t sure if I could because I’m not registered for this site. But now you know. 🙂

• rebecca

on August 28, 2008 at 7:33 am

hey i love your work allison im your biggest fan i love your blog on youtube were u laugh because u dont think any 1 cares about your negative veiws awsome i no u probably wont cos im a kid u dont no me bler wont but if u have msn id like to email u some time my email is placie@hotmail.co.uk but say hi to kristin erica tom and michael for me ok by 😛

• David Ross

on February 2, 2009 at 12:52 am

Hi Everybody!! I’m new to this site however big fan of Allison and SM. I stumbled onto this site after put her name into OMG on yahoo’s site. I thought cool her official site. I was reading some of the posts here on human construct and don’t understand the concept. can anybody explain it to me in terms i could possibly understand? If you want to e-mail me it is whrunner2001@yahoo.com thanks xoxoxoxooxox David of Southern Cali

• Johnathan Shafer

on February 10, 2009 at 8:07 am

hello i am an avid smallville fan but i was a little intrigued (err my spelling sucks and im a writer lol) by this site. hopefully you will enjoy my perspective on what i believe. I see life as a series of choices each choice not only affects the one makeing the choice but also all of those who are directly or indirectly affected by that choice, you see as you prob have heard this world is a school but that is rather vague each person we come across has the potential of being a teacher of some sort in the nearly infinite number of aspects of each individual life we take in learn… evolve but not in the insane way that modern science would like to propagate. what i believe is that this world that we currently dwell was designed to teach us what we will need to know in eternity… yes i am a Christian but not religious im not being hypocritical here just saying rules and boundaries are good for people who are too afraid to commit to a thriving relationship with the very real anomale(GOD, or more directly Jesus Christ) and or Creator who built this universe for us. i am sry i do realise this is a little long winded originally i wanted to give you an idea for a smallville episode lol (thinking to myself, oye vai i cant controll myself sometimes) but to respond to my God beating up your god, the reason the subject is so heated is because there are to very real forces that affect us on a daily bases. If someone wanted to make sure that you believed a lie they would make it sound very convincing, well Satan(Lucifers fallen state Title) knows that we where created to conqure and defeat him that is why Jesus came and had to shed his blood, now this may not make sense but in the spirit realm the only way for God to pay a debt because of his laws and Adams betrail was with his own blood it is the only Force powerfull enough to erase our mistakes, because when GOD(Jesus) created us he made us a little lower than he is but subject to his law if we broke that law it would be impossible for us to exist in his presence, everything we do say think is documented in Heaven and if any of that breaks any eternal laws it must be cancelled out or it will exist untill we are all judged. Jesus blood erases our mistakes(laws broke,bent,or shattered) i really hope this didnt affend you i enjoy your acting and your show

• Johnathan Shafer

on February 10, 2009 at 8:13 am

if you would like to reply back my E-mail is z_e_n_e_r_a_d@yahoo.com