DVD and New Swag now available!

As you might have seen on the official “alice & huck” facebook page, “alice & huck” has been traveling the festival circuit: The Big Easy Shorts Festival, New Orleans; The Hollywood Shorts Festival; The Honolulu Film Festival; Omaha Film Festival; and the Las Vegas International Film Festival. It has won awards for direction, editing, sound, artistic merit, and even audience choice award for short drama in New Orleans.

We couldn’t have done this without the excitement and support of all of the sponsors and the sponsors.

And now the long wait is over. You can now purchase “alice & huck” on DVD.

The DVD includes

• the short film “alice & huck” (15 minutes in length)
  • two “making of” mini docs
  • and a “swingette” showing how the swing shot was made in the film

$8.99 CAD + shipping and handling

“a & h” DVD

or

New Swag is also now available at our cafepress shop:

There you will find posters, magnets, t-shirts and lots of other cool items.

All proceeds from the DVD and swag sales go to pay for the film.

All our thanks and we hope you enjoy the film as much as we do.

Kaleena / Allison / Rob

on December 14, 2009 at 6:08 pm

Awesome!
    Can’t wait to see it! 😀

• Bouroux

on December 14, 2009 at 11:15 pm

Hi Allison.
    Welcome back after a fall where you have been very busy.
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    We look forward to hearing about the episode Warrior you have directing.
    In the first 9 episodes, Chloe scenes were really great.
    It is difficult to imagine a season of Smallville without Chloe but the important thing is that you’re happy. Happy people make great things.

I’m waiting eagerly receiving the DVD of your movie.
    We are eager to hear of your plans “Marilyn”, “Frog”, “Reise” and a possible movie on the big screen.
    Have a good week and gives a big hug to Chloe.

Good night
    Claude.

• Robin

on December 15, 2009 at 7:03 am

Great news,

I’m so glad the filmhas received such great reviews, been nominated and won awards and enjoyed by so many.

Everyone involved should be so proud-I can’t wait to watch it.

• Robin

on December 15, 2009 at 7:09 am

Is anyone else having difficulties with the link posted to paypal? (or is it just me)

• Cloisfan

on December 15, 2009 at 8:06 am

Can’t wait to see it!

• Tabby

on December 15, 2009 at 10:00 am

@Robin, Should be fixed now!

• Robin

on December 15, 2009 at 1:13 pm

Thank You!

x

• superneil

on December 15, 2009 at 8:52 pm

Hey, Allison!!

I think it’s just awesome that you have done so fantastic with A&H!! But then again, you are an awesome actress, writer, and director anyway!! Please try to stop in and let everyone on MySpace know of the film’s successes. I know a great many of us miss you there, too.

Say hi to Kris for me, and maybe see if she’s planning to visit MySpace anytime soon, OK?? Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and most Happy New Year!! Sounds like you are on course for just that!!

— Neil

• Jade Ruby

on December 15, 2009 at 9:56 pm

It’s so good to see another post in time for the Christmas holiday Allison.

Great job on Alice ‘n Huck for everyone involved!
    The Jade Ruby

• Bouroux

on December 15, 2009 at 11:30 pm

Hi Allison.
    I received the DVD today.
    I watched the movie 3 times tonight.
    The Home screen is really beautiful with the faces of characters in action.
    You are truly amazing in the first and the last scene with Huck.
    You’re really cute in the swing when you asked why the soccer ball is always at your feet.
    It is a beautiful film with several scenes that make us smile.
    Your smile, your facial expressions and your sensitivity continue to make us happy.
    Allison thank you for the DVD and signed thank you to all your friends and supporters.
    For a week we got at Montreal about 40 cm of snow. Walking at night with this new atmosphere is fabulous.
    The snow and the DVD have really helped me dive into the holiday spirit.
    Thank you for sharing with us your passion for exploring human behavior.
    Congratulation.

Bye
    Claude.

• MarilyneL

on December 16, 2009 at 11:06 am

I received mine yesterday and I was so excited to finally watch it! It is so good, no wonder it has won so many awards! It has an addicting feel to it which makes us want to watch it over and over again 🙂 I have to agree with Claude, Quebec snow, great performances, story and music,(god I loved swingette’s music! :P) really put us in a Holiday mood ^^

To all the team, great job! I really enjoyed watching this masterpiece;)

• Brittany

on December 16, 2009 at 8:25 pm

Hello Allison! That’s so great. So happy that Alice & Huck won all of those awards. I’m so proud of you. You are my role model. I wish you wonderful holidays and a merry Christmas! Can’t wait to see the episode u will be directing!!!

Much love & support,
    Brittany XOXOXO

• marax18

on December 17, 2009 at 4:37 am

hi Allison.
    welcome back.

• shinefloyd

on December 17, 2009 at 4:43 pm

Great!
    Congrats… and thanks for sharing.
    Welcome back.
    We are waiting for You singing…
    shine on!

• Jesse

on December 20, 2009 at 11:07 am

Hi Allison

That’s great that your movie got awards and I hope everything continues to move in a positive direction for you. I remember seeing the most recent episode of Smallville before the break. They gave an innuendo of how you would die in the show. When I saw the sword go in my heart sunk. But you are alive and well and everything. I hope you are okay always umm.

-Jesse

• bwhited1968

on December 21, 2009 at 8:37 am

Awsome!!! We have all been looking forward to seeing it!
    I am looking forward to seeing “Alice and Huck”!

• Ruthie

on December 21, 2009 at 5:36 pm

Can’t wait until my Alice and Huck DVD arrives!! Wonderful! Happy Holidays and Best Wishes to all for 2010! 🙂

• Jade Ruby

on December 24, 2009 at 6:20 am

Allison?
    You’re the greatest!

Happy holidays & New Year’s
    from your humble fans!

• Bouroux

on December 24, 2009 at 12:04 pm

Hi Allison.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas.
    Take these few days for vacation and rest with your family and friends.

Claude

on December 24, 2009 at 6:25 pm

Hey Allison.
    Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    xoxo

• Smallvillekent

on December 24, 2009 at 6:31 pm

Hi Allison, Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Also if Smallville gets a 10th year I hope you get another year on your contract as Chloe because Smallville is not Smallville without you. Also Happy Holidays to everyone on this site.

• Smallvillekent

on December 24, 2009 at 6:33 pm

Looking foward to seeing the Alice and Huck DVD.

• Jade Ruby

on December 27, 2009 at 4:05 pm

I watched Alice & Huck today, it was interesting to say the least. I must say that I really love the menu screen as a work of art in itself. Great work!

• janaine

on February 27, 2010 at 6:14 pm

I watched it today and it just the best short film ever. Congrats! Greatings from Brazil.

• zweizer

on April 20, 2010 at 2:55 am

Hello! Your blog is beautiful!

• jj