• Robin Young

on October 7, 2013 at 3:09 am

Hi Allison,

Thank you for taking the time to answer questions and for being so open, honest and genuine in sharing some of your thoughts. Well done to everyone who helped create your updated website, it looks amazing- really fun, open and relatable.
    Keep having lots of fun in all of your endeavours and already looking forward to future updates…

• Jessica Swinehart

on October 7, 2013 at 4:30 am

Hello allison. I think that you are wonderful and down to earth. Ur my role model and my favorite flower is lilies too. They are breath taking. Ur beautiful and smart. 🙂 I hope ur doing well. U inspire me to not give up and keep going

• Ksenija (health-ninja.com)

on October 7, 2013 at 4:47 am

What a beautiful new homepage you have! I enjoyed your former blog so much and I am happy to see that you are still writing and sharing. Truly inspiring 😉

• Andrea

on October 7, 2013 at 5:07 am

You are so amazing and inspiring. You make me smile and you are wonderful. Loved the video 🙂 <3

• neto

on October 7, 2013 at 11:29 am

you are so beautiful. 😉

• Dana

on October 7, 2013 at 12:47 pm

I don’t think people who take chances (Lena Dunham) aren’t without fear. I just think they don’t let the fear act as a barrier. They welcome it; they lean into it. It lets them know they are doing something worthwhile. My belief is that if you are afraid of something that is all the more reason to do it.

Facing your fears now gives you the tools to overcome future adversities; it gives you an arsenal of strength to draw on. You can look back on past fears you have pushed through and tell yourself “I am strong. Look what I have overcome. I can do it again.”

You should give writing/directing/acting a go because you ARE afraid.

Just my two cents!
    Dana

• Rock

on October 7, 2013 at 3:20 pm

A message that stays because leaving doesn’t do either of us justice

• Michael

on October 7, 2013 at 5:00 pm

I love your new site Allison, you are so grounded and cool !

Always enjoy your Q&A video’s!

One question for you next Q&A ..

(1) #AskAllison What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

One of mine was Halloween the first time i remember going Trick or Treating, just seeing all the costumes and getting the candy i was really young so can’t remember every detail but was just a really fun experience… 🙂

(2) #AskAllison Philosophical Question…

Do you believe in a personal Reality i.e What you see around you and how your mind interprets those thing’s alters your perception of the world around you, so the world you interpret is then based on your individual outlook on reality and is by that standard your own reality?

Is the reality of the world around us different from how we perceive and
    experience it in our minds? and Does physical reality exist apart from the
    human mind?

Sorry that was kind of a long question..

Anyway loved the videos, hope you have a great day Allison! ^_^.

• Rock

on October 7, 2013 at 5:20 pm

All truth though ‘ that made me so hot I had to walk to cool off, I feel like your toxic to me for I feel nuclear watching you. It rocks with some aspects , hurts to think my body might explode around you On an emotional level. Slice with Ice anyone. I think your lieing about being Northeast, it’s just hype I always believed they hide Actors and actresses like people being protected from large crime Syndicates and they place them with halfway houses. If your real, show yourself amongst the real, believe iM real 207. Stop acting like me and ill stop being your obstacle. Namedropping like Yer affraid Andage protect you despite being their You seem Nervous and that aspect is highly visible. you were honest if you were me although Who are you really When no one else is around. Is that you or who you want to be much balance is better than love when the ship levels out. In still talking to myself though ‘ for without response it’s just a thief on the night taking my dreams. Where or when does that thief Show the tool of theft to admit the trick and acknowledge the tool is A being Aware of the fault of the illusion. were you ever interested with me or Was I a tool like you. Some tools are specially designed to finish a project despite Whether they would be replaced. What am I saying though true wisdom of the Moment of meeting. He or She first talks prays the other is honest. Too honesty…. 207- 807 0136.Were you to know me it would better both Our lives.

• Bryan

on October 7, 2013 at 5:28 pm

I’m kinda surprised I watched the whole thing… The entire thing just sucked me in. I love how genuine you are and I can see how much of an amazing person you are. You have a lust for life, a good since of humor and and a caring personality. =]

• Playhouse

on October 7, 2013 at 6:03 pm

Nice to catch up. You look lovely, happy, and healthy.

• Maxwell Reed

on October 7, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Awesome woman and a blinding star. Fair dues for being straight when answering those questions. I have one. What is your least favourite colour?

• OldDutchDavid

on October 8, 2013 at 10:56 am

Great Q&A. Thank you.

• JuanMC4

on October 8, 2013 at 8:27 pm

I send you a lot of love from Argentina. The website looks fantastic!!!

• Allison

on October 8, 2013 at 10:29 pm

How exactly do I ask you the questions?

• jbrande55

on October 8, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Any Movie/TV/Stage Projects in the Near Future ?

• charly

on October 9, 2013 at 12:32 am

i love you alli <3 here goes my question:

would you marry me?

• Ke3bz

on October 10, 2013 at 1:04 pm

I shall always remember you as Chloe <3…….but you're an amazing person on you're own too!

• Nikulin Frederic

on October 11, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Alison you are a very amazing actress! You are a great singer, is the first time I heard you sing, very cool! I started to write a book about superheroes and character Chloe Sullivan is one of the main characters. Thank you! Good luck in all your endeavors! Bye!

• Nikulin Frederic

on October 11, 2013 at 12:49 pm

I’m sorry, I wrote your name with a letter “L”

• 3tesla

on October 17, 2013 at 3:17 pm

What a lovelly, tranquil garden. It would be nice to see a picture of it when the leaves have reached the peak of their autumnal beauty.

• Christopher

on October 19, 2013 at 7:09 pm

I love your description of Autumn. It’s also my favorite time of year. I have the window open, and the air is nice and cool.

• yo

on October 25, 2013 at 10:50 am

i’m loving this woman because she’s so sweet and understant haw to transform a feeling in her eyes because she sens this like never other person have done it.

• gabriel

on October 25, 2013 at 1:34 pm

you’re so beautifull.

• Coby Smith

on October 25, 2013 at 11:02 pm

if smallville continued in the show metropolis if they make it like all the fans want will you play the role of Chloe Sullivan #askallison

• Lucy

on October 29, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Hi Allison! nice blog! This is the first time I visited your new site.Good name for your site, inspire, your are insipred by the life. I think we should apreciate every little moment we have.