Welcome once again to #AskAllison!

In celebration yet again of my NEWER website and blog, I bring you another #AskAllison!

Thanks to all of you on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and beyond who sent in their epic questions. You guys rock.

Keep sending me your questions. Just remember to hashtag #AskAllison.

Enjoy!

@allisonmack

“Like” me on Facebook:

xoxo,
Allison Mack

• Todd Meric Husdon

on December 29, 2013 at 1:45 pm

…..if you were to do anything else, beside’s acting, what would it be?

• Alan Neill

on December 29, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Hi allison random question 1st show i saw you on was oppisite sex the ep with you and the food was really funny. What happened to it. And you in smallville outstanding

• Ioannis Pedro

on December 29, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Ahh I simply love you Allison !

• Becky Buller

on December 29, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Ahh, this was sweet. And I enjoyed the questions that were asked. They were very insightful.

• jami

on December 29, 2013 at 6:41 pm

How did you first get introduced to the acting scene?

• EdiciusEric

on December 30, 2013 at 4:02 am

Of all the “Allison mack tributes” out there, which one is your favorite? Mine, right? Yeah it is… not counting the birthday video Tabby made of course.

• 3tesla

on December 31, 2013 at 4:26 am

Hi Ed! Hope you’re well. All the best to you and yours for 2014! Dave M.

• EdiciusEric

on December 31, 2013 at 8:55 pm

Happy New Year, Dave. Yes, I’m still well- as you are I hope. You know me, where ever Allison is, there I follow like a loyal puppy.

• Jonas schulte

on December 31, 2013 at 12:11 pm

allison, my dream is meet you! you are so preety! i am actor too! but i am not famous! so if you can give me a force to meet! kisses!

• Nancie Chang Keller

on December 31, 2013 at 6:06 pm

Now that they New Year is here, any plans for 2014?

• Kurt Mildenberger

on January 1, 2014 at 7:13 am

The video is great – you are great.
    You speak in very great calm and very relaxed. It seems as if you are sitting in a circle very good friends and tell them something of your daily life. It is very close and listening to it, I feel as one of the friends from this circle.

• Bathmichal Ortega

on January 1, 2014 at 8:28 am

Aka Mickey. I am a fan of Smallville. You are delightful to listen to. Please tell me more about the woman’ organization you spoke of.

• Shinna Dreams

on January 10, 2014 at 5:43 am

Ahh, i’m so wanna to meet you! It’s my dream..Or just mailin with ya!!

• Shinna Dreams

on January 10, 2014 at 5:53 am

By the way Smallville is great ser i’ve ever watched!! I cried at that moment, when Clark and Chloe and Lana spent their last day of school. I couldn’t believe that Chloe can leave Smallville Torch, but she did it. The most excellent when Chloe finally began to work in the newspaper of her dream in Daily Planet.Throughout the series I was worried and happy for Chloe Sullivan. She’s just awesome. Thanks Chloe, I believe in myself now!Allison, you’re the best and talented actress)

• Don Crawford

on January 23, 2014 at 3:43 pm

I spent my ‘childhood’ in the Netherlands as well. We lived there for about 5 years. We moved fairly often but always we grew, as you put it, more intimate. I find most of your comments pretty great, the funny thing (and maybe its just my mood today) but some of the questions would have driven me nuts.