quote-Samuel-Ullman-maturity-is-the-ability-to-think-speak-34069

• Bazinga

on July 29, 2015 at 1:02 pm

Isn’t it true that you get more mature when you age or something like that?
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!????????????????

• Bazinga

on July 29, 2015 at 1:02 pm

Isn’t it true that you get more mature when you age or something like that?
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!????

• generJose Luis Sendros Mila

on July 29, 2015 at 2:52 pm

tien cu allison mack pour sa . je te souhaite une bonne anniversar a toi mon amour

• generJose Luis Sendros Mila

on July 29, 2015 at 2:52 pm

• Max

on July 29, 2015 at 3:07 pm

The maturity is not age-related, I am 15 but i’m mature, so Happy Birthaday from France ??

• Max

on July 29, 2015 at 3:07 pm

• Nivaldo Francisco dos Santos

on July 29, 2015 at 3:08 pm

Wow, what can I say in this beautiful and wonderful Incredible Day? You are great part of my childhood, you are a real beautiful inspiration and also you are fantastic, I want desire to you a super happy Birthday and never forget you are Incredible! Please Enjoy it Amazing Fairy!

• Nivaldo Francisco dos Santos

on July 29, 2015 at 3:08 pm

• DSynisterone V Threepio

on July 30, 2015 at 12:56 am

<3d the a.m. 7/29 – You & my momz share the same birthdate! [that's #2 that I know of :)] Happy Birthday, Allison! Many blessed returns! 'Be still: and KNOW that He is the Lord', to 'see&know' True Dignity… [they were 'eye-witnesses' of HIS Majesty, an amazing gift in & of it-self: hope & prayers]

• DSynisterone V Threepio

on July 30, 2015 at 12:56 am

• Keith mattin

on July 30, 2015 at 11:19 am

Something’s are personal and should never be shared, that’s where there’s trust,without that trust we all lose respect.but maybe both could return.now that’s being mature.