a061dd806e00727ba91a93e68409e211

on December 10, 2015 at 4:27 pm

“I am what I am and that’s all that I am.” Popeye

• Jim Madison

on December 10, 2015 at 3:27 pm

“I am what I am and that’s all that I am.” Popeye

on December 11, 2015 at 12:16 am

Don’t know if you know of it or ever played it, but this quote reminds me of an old computer game called ‘Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?’.
    Basically you’re a detective and have to find this lady who’s a criminal on the run.
    It was not an easy task, but incredibly engaging.

But aside from that, excellent quote.

on December 10, 2015 at 11:16 pm

It was not an easy task, but incredibly engaging.

But aside from that, excellent quote.

• Joel David

on December 11, 2015 at 10:29 am

Well to me, you are the wonderfully portrayed Chloe Sullivan, of course. But that is open to perception haha. I believe who we are in the world is based on what we bring into it with our actions, our emotions, our motives… Our paths dictate who we are, as well as were we take them. Who in the world are you? You are an amazing actress and a source of happiness and enjoyment for millions of people who admire your work (strongly including myself). Who in the world am I? Like many others, I am still trying to find that out.

Keep up the great work and may you always be who you dream to be. God Bless 🙂

on December 13, 2015 at 4:47 am

I agree. We bring our thoughts and actions into the world each day and our behavior is contagious. Obviously I don’t actually know you Allison, but your online presence suggests that you’re a fantastic influence for so many people 😀

• Joel David