789f4cbc996b0dc935d1a2b222ed7867

on November 12, 2016 at 7:18 pm

Hey Allison, are you ok? Finally worked up the courage to send a private message on fb and realized you don’t actually have an account. Totally get it. I didn’t get fb til 2009 and that was to contact uni peers for work. When I was talking to someone at poetry night recently they reminded me that some people aren’t on fb. Then I turned and saw two girls in the audience doing hand claps and it occured to me that I didn’t remember the last time I’d seen that because everything seems to happen online now. I’m still scared of the internet, which is why I don’t put private info on fb. But I am glad you chose to go global at first because otherwise I wouldn’t have met you, and I’m fucking glad I did because you’re awesome. If you’re interested in having a chat, well after all these years maybe you still have my e-mail… Xx

• Francis Bastaraud

on November 20, 2016 at 9:43 am

hi

• Maidieres Pontamousson

on February 16, 2017 at 1:05 pm

Love is a perilous dance too, you see. And if
    we stop dancing, we’ll die.

Don’t ever stop dancing. Let me tell you something: when you dance, you are the
    greatest dancer who has ever lived. And when you sing, you will have the
    courage to raise your voice to the heavens, knowing that you may never get an
    answer. I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight.
    But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were
    lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was
    perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in
    a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together. The meeting of two
    personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any
    reaction, both are transformed.

• Maidieres Pontamousson