Okay, so I love technology! I’m not too sure how long you’ve been reading my blog, but when I launched this page about a year ago with the lovely Tabby Chapman! I announced my fear of the Internet and technology in general, but now, I must say I’ve done a complete 180! I’m so amazed and inspired by the unbelievable benefits this little square thing has provided… The possibilities seem endless! Because I faced my silly little fear, I feel like my friends list has grown exponentially! It’s truly fantastic.

Now I realize that you all know a whole lot about me, but I know nothing about you, and well, I’m curious… Who are you cool, fantastic people that now feel like my friends, but I know nothing about? Let’s just start with some simple poll questions, and we can go from there! I love your responses because they feel like our little dialogue! Keep reading and writing! This is so, so cool.

Ciao,
Allison

• Robert

on January 20, 2008 at 10:38 am

I identify most with females. I may be a male. But I was pretty much raised by my mother and grew up with her and my sister. My father was around but not much of an influence on me. While I have close friends of both Genders. I connect more with the females. Though the few guys I consider my true friends I feel connected to. But it seems a lot easier for me to talk with my female friends then my male friends. This is coming from a guy who used to bearly even speak with girls(even my friends) when he was in Middle School and through half of High School. But my true female friends helped me get out of my shell and I haven’t looked back since.

• Darwin

on January 20, 2008 at 11:32 am

The truth is that positive qualities are positive qualities. So
    if one desires to follow the positive teachings of Buddha,
    Muhammad, or aspires to Christ-like qualities…they are
    by nature, gender neutral.

Now, do I feel that as many men aspire to these qualities as
    women?

More often than not I am embarrassed for my gender.

Since I desire to forego scratching my belly and burping,
    shooting fruit and vegetable parts out of my nostrils, having
    sex with anything that moves or watching sports incessantly,
    I tend to prefer to have most of my conversations with females.

I do believe (prominent examples to the contrary
    notwithstanding) that women are most naturally
    …spiritual. Meaning their natural attributes, affections and
    personalities consist more easily…readily…of those virtues
    of positive qualities.

There has been a decades old push for women to be equal to
    men…when it is probably best not to have them descend to
    that level.

Now of course, there are exceptions where men are equally
    diligent to aspire to positive qualities.

It would of course be best if that was the rule.

• VALLE

on January 20, 2008 at 11:53 am

This question seems to me first course of the Faculty of Philosophy. Sure you have read “The world of Sofia,” and know that I speak. Such questions and conversations often take place at a dinner with friends and several bottles of red wine, of course Spanish wine. To be the first question is too broad, I hope the second to see if it is more specific.

• luigi / shinefloyd

on January 20, 2008 at 12:17 pm

thanks aly…
    I have a big fun in your poll…
    if you are curious… go to your poll and look…
    I enjoy your poll with my friends at sodahead…
    and I have a funny reply with one of my male friend..
    thanks again
    great idea…
    I hope you enjoy your poll!!!
    don’t fear…
    it’s funny
    maybe you can ask us…. it’s easy

cheers from Shangri-la
    Shine on!!

• Jennifer

on January 20, 2008 at 12:35 pm

Hey Allison,

I’m glad to hear you’re loving the techno world so much. I’ve always had a great love for my PC and my internet connection. It keeps me connected to so many different, wonderful people that I wouldn’t have ever met, let alone maintained relationships with. Its introduced me to information I’d have no other venue in which to learn. Its become a staple of my everyday routine, I feel utterly lost without it. (I do force myself to disconnect everyonce in while though, Everything in moderation, as they say)

My favorite thing that I’ve discovered lately is the blogging community. At first I’d just read celebrity stuff, all the rags like Perez Hilton and Pink is the new blog, but THEN I came across you and Rosie O’Donnell, and boy did it open my eyes! I LOVED it, and it got me to thinking, if these people are blogging, then regular people like me are too! And I googled my heart out, and now I read so many different types of blogs everyday, its my news of the day. The human connections, they’re so fascinating. And the connection to the art community, its so exciting to be a part of it. I recently decided to really just jump into it, and I made my own blog. Its become my creative outlet for my Jewelry. I’m a beader, and hope to start a business based on my craft. In the mean time, I’m using my blog as a stepping stone, hoping to make a name for myself in the art community of Portland. If you have time and the inclination, feel free to take a look: http://www.milliejewelry.blogspot.com

As for your question, at first I wasn’t sure. After some thought, I do have to say I identify with women more. Being one, it enables me to understand woman, to know why we do the things we do, the way we think. We’re an amazing gender, but we’re also…crazy. Complete wackjobs. But that aside, all the benefits, the internal appreciation for the world, its worth the touch of crazy. 🙂 I love being a woman, and I wouldn’t trade it for the world. However, I do find myself much more attracted to having male friends. I tend to have a very small group of woman in my life. Maintaining relationships with woman has always been difficult for me, most woman bring out the ‘drama’ in eachother in a way that I don’t experience with my male friends. So while I’m more fullfilled with my woman friends, I have more male friends, and I’m more at ease with them. Does that make sense?

Well now that I’ve written you an novel, I’ll end with saying:

I ADORE you’re work on Smallville, and though its difficult to think I won’t get to watch it much longer, I’m very excited at the prospect of Allison Mack acting as a different character. Its a bittersweet thing, this ending. So sad to see chloe dissapear from our daily lives, but so gratifying to look forward to future roles.

From a stranger friend in Portland,
    Jenny

• Tara L

on January 20, 2008 at 12:43 pm

Hey Allison!!! This is my first comment on here, and I just want to say that you are a amazing actress and I love to watch Smallville!!! Keep up the great work!!! I have to say that I identify with females more, but sometimes I get along with guys better because I’m pretty close with my brother, uncle, and dad, so I tend to more of a tomboy at times. However, I get girls more, because I understand what they are going through. I just think that all that matters is that you have friends that you can be yourself around and have a great time with, no matter what sex they are!!! Have a great year!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

• Maryline

on January 20, 2008 at 1:05 pm

Hey Allison…sure you can’t even count your friends now if you feel that way. Just know that you have friends in the WHOLE world! Believe me…just look to the many people who write to you everyday…it’s amazing. I hope one day I will have the chance to meet you…
    Keep being like this…WE (all of your fans) LOVE YOU…really…thank you for giving us the chance to know you more and more everyday.

XOXO
    Maryline
    Paris – France

• Jenny530

on January 20, 2008 at 2:10 pm

I relate most with women…but I think men are so cute!

• Rodrigo Cabral

on January 20, 2008 at 2:11 pm

Hello, Allison i love to Work in Smallvile, congratulations!!! is very very good!
    I from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro – RJ

Me gustaria mucho que usted hace una viaje en Brazil para que puede conocer nuestras personas y la cultura. Seja Bienvenida. Bejos!

Beijos (Portugueses)= Kisses!

Bye!

• Carl

on January 20, 2008 at 2:14 pm

I also believe it’s more about personality, attitude and the way people express themselves that determines how well I can identify with them. I guess if pushed I would have to say that statistically I Identify more with my male counterparts, if only because my oldest friends are male, on the other hand some of my best friends are women. There are some men in society who I will never identify with, especially those who are arrogant, (an equally unattractive trait in either gender!).

I identify well with people who are not afraid to communicate and can express themselves with honesty and integrity, it also helps if you can laugh at yourself from time to time. No, for me it isn’t about being male or female, it’s about being comfortable with yourself and taking time out for others as you are doing. Thank you Allison, for taking time out to share a little of yourself with your fans, and for being cool enough to want to know us. I’m a big fan of your smile, so smile on Allison, smile on!

Peace

• Alyssa

on January 20, 2008 at 2:46 pm

Allison,

I am so delighted to know that your views on technology have changed. Firstly, I feel so blessed just knowing that you take the time to write to all of us, and keep us updated on the new endeavors of your life. It is an honor to be able to feel connected with you, even if it’s through something as simple as the internet. I love you, I look up to you, and I cherish everything you say, you do, and any moment I am blessed with to feel as though I am a part of your life- for however small it may be-and I’m sure that goes for everyone here.

Thank you once again, for being you, and for continuing to take us along for the ride of your life, and each new endeavor you choose to “embark” on.

All my love, always.
    -Alyssa

• not relevant

on January 20, 2008 at 3:52 pm

I do not do e-mail anymore, it’s a total complete waste of my time.

Ok, does Allison Mack have a mailing address for “Fan” letters?

You’re agent is worthless.

I know anything sent to her goes right into the trash.

I do not want your real address, perhaps a post office box or the address of the studio in Canada where you used to work.

Do you know if Smallville will survive the strike(s)?

Perhaps you have been sworn to secrecy.

Sorry to bother you.

nobody:nogroup

Nemaiyo Tren-tor Sullivan

• Scott123

on January 20, 2008 at 7:27 pm

Dearest Allison,

Another challenge met, and conquered! Well done!
    As a young man I did alot of reading. Mostly comic books, but also novels, history books etc. I found myself attracted to stories of knights (Templars, Order of St. John, Knights of Columbus, The Round Table). From these, I found myself aspiring to the virtues of knighthood, and to a large degree, I still live that way. As I have gotten older, though, I have observed that not all men do. But I do. It allows me to sleep better. Needless to say, I like being a man. 🙂

These days, I fancy myself a screenwriter. When I sell the big one, I will be sure to let you know.
    One of the things screenwriters do is visualize certain characters to help develop them, and to that end, get a picture of an actor/actress to help further that development. It doesn’t always work, but most of the time, it is somewhat helpful.
    Over time, I have come across interviews of women in the business. Famous women who are young and apparently big celebrities. They are all quite attractive, but when they begin to talk, nothing of any interest comes out. Frankly, it is jaw dropping how vain, and shallow they are.
    Then there’s the women of Smallville…
    It is widely known that the women of Smallville-across the board-are desperately attractive. However, this is not a distinction. As I said, they are all attractive. No, when you ladies open your mouths, what comes out is intelligent, thoughtful, and compelling. Ahhhh, what a breath of fresh air! What a delight! I caught Erica Durance on YouTube, and she was being tortured by the hideous and evil Howard Stern (A truly dark stain on all masculinity!). Well, the short of it is, she rocked! I also observed she has something of an ablilty to spar with jerks of this sort. I was very impressed. What a true lady! This is apparently true also of Kristin, You, and Laura. Stay above the narcissism, and all of you can look forward to really fruitful careers (I really wish this for all of you).
    As a man, let me just say, the search for the feminine divine can provide one with considerable balance.

Nudginawink
    Scott123

• Rodrigo Cabral

on January 20, 2008 at 9:06 pm

Allison me gustaria de dicer que sou cantante de una “band” de Rock, nosotros del grupo tenemos una preocupacion muy grande con la paz e la seguridad en nuestro planeta en relacion a nuestro eco sistema, puedo ver que usted tambiem tiene esta preocupacion por eso felicito vos! Tienes muchos fans en todo “Brazil” a si como todo los otros actores del serie, yo mas precisamente de usted y Tom.

Buenos, es so eso, un grande beso, mucha paz y amor en tu vida y de tu familia! Bejos!

Rodrigo – Rio de Janeiro – Brasil!

• Bruno

on January 20, 2008 at 9:56 pm

Dear Alisson
    WHOA that’s really nice comming from you Allison, ok there it goes… hun My name is Bruno Eton I’m 21 brazilian guy who lives in Japan for about 3 years and intends to go back to Brazil to try college , because I want to attend the translation/interpreter carrer, I just LOOOOVe English, I I can’t see any other carrer without working with this language and face the hard Life there .
    Living in Japan is’t been definetely A MAAAAJOR experience , I feel like I’m more mature and I got the skill of getting used to new situations and Fell things that I have never EVER could feel In Brazil, it’s just amazing,like the snow, WHEN I FIRST SAW IT, WAS AMAZING HAHAHAH
    My next Step is improve my poor little english going to Us, ooor Canada ^_~ I could drop by your house though HAUHAUAHUA i’M KIDDIN’
    well , If you wanna check my page and see who I’m, just go to the link above, there are lots of pictures of mine , hun that’s it
    hope you liked take care
    Bye

• Bruno

on January 20, 2008 at 10:09 pm

sorry I forgot to put my page here it is : http://www.fotolog.net/brunolee_17/

• Krystal

on January 20, 2008 at 10:31 pm

I identify with the female persuasion because I am, indeed a woman. I wish I could identify more with men. I was raised by my grandmother so, men remain somewhat a mystery to me. I am generally an unfettered personality, but if you put me in the room with a higer male population, I totally clam up. It is quite an interesting phenomenon.

My technological skills are on the upper end of average. This soda head thingy tends to baffle me a bit. I will keep working on it!

Happy Days Allison!

Krystal
    Georgia

• lcf3r

on January 21, 2008 at 12:01 am

Hey, if you want to know us why not organize a meeting with your fans and the Smallville fans. I would love to meet the artists that gave life to the characters that kept me in front of the TV. I’m sure all the people here would love to meet the cast of Smallville and i think that you can learn from us too. Now, i know that it’s a matter of that little thing called time, but maybe as a future project….who knows. I would fly all the way from Eastern Europe if this meeting would happen.
    Internet is good, you can meet new people but i’m in favor of the face to face kind of encounter.
    So this is a proposal i launch to all the ladies and the guys here … maybe in the near future we can meet face to face and who knows, meet our favourite stars.

Nothing but best wishes from the “dark realm” of Transylvania
    Marius

• Fatma

on January 21, 2008 at 12:12 am

hey Allsion and everyone

I dont know being a tom-boy pretty much my whole life i guess that means a identify more with males,however given now im 17 im slowly growing out of my tom-boy ways lol, so now i guess i can identify with both but i still say more with guys given my passion for sports.

its awesome that your taking the time to know your fans, i know we all appreciate it.

I only recently became i guess addicted to the net, i mean pretty much everything is at you fingertip, can it get much better than that.
    although im still teaching myself the short keys and all so im not there yet lol.

anyway hope you have a awesome week
    take care allison and everyone

• litew8

on January 21, 2008 at 3:01 am

Hi Beautiful Allison!
    Growing up (not long ago), I generally considered myself an alpha male. I got along with the other males, generally, but drew the attraction/attention of the females without much effort. The question you pose is a bit odd I think, since you aren’t specific. “What gender do you identify with the most?” – I’ll address the question in a direct way. I identify more (“mentally”) with males, but “sexual attraction and sexually attract” females. Though, that doesn’t exclude being capable to identify to females’ mentality. To sum it up, typical heterosexual alpha male.

– – – – – – – –
    Computers have been an integral part of my childhood life, and naturally now durring my adult life. While set aside durring most of my teen years, they were brought back into the fold later. Now only to find myself surrounded by them. Occupation consists of business computers (not little PC’s) and the likes. As a hobby, I find website design and development intriguing. Standards and sectors have changed/developed rapidly/drastically (considering). Built in 1937-1942 (U.S.A., Iowa), the Atanasoff-Berry Computer (or rather, ABC) was the first electronic digital computer. Essentially, computers are simply – Input (data, computation), Output (monitor (as graphics, text)). Bill gates is only primarily responsible for creating the first productive GUI (Graphic User Interface, hence Windows Operating System).

Learn more: Atanasoff–Berry Computer

Ciao bella, 😉
    Tony

• Misslane

on January 21, 2008 at 4:48 am

I identify with females!!!
    I love being with guys too and they are good friends but when I can’t be with them more than 2 hours hahahaahha!!!
    to be honest, well, being with males is easier because they don’t have that complicated side than women we have hehehe. Men are what you see and women, well, more complicated hehe.
    Since I have relationships with women, I understand men!! hehe.
    My male friends know I like girls and they thought that I think the same things as them hehe, they are very primitive I think hehehe

So, I prefer listening female singers and my fave actress are females!!! I love being a girl and I love being lesb hehehe, because women are more interesting!!!!!! hehehe… such as Erica Durance, Allison mack or kristin kreuk, I love reading and listening their words!

and allison, about computers and internet, all this is very interesting!!!
    internet is amazing!!! and i am happy you and your friends have created a web
    I love creating webs and creating wallpapers and headers.
    When you create a web, is such as your little baby hehe.
    I enjoy creating and updating them and I am very proud too.
    Allison, you should took more photos to update my headers hahaha!!!

• viviana

on January 21, 2008 at 5:55 am

hi alli i hope someday could talk to you or see you……..
    you are so amazing

and good luck with all your works
    i would like to you could pass for my fotolog
    is about you and tom welling
    you’re the best really

see you soon

ciao

• Leyton

on January 21, 2008 at 7:08 am

Hey!!! I don’t know how to start you know… well what i am always gonna say is that i love you very much and respect and adore you more than anyone…. i missed you , smallville tooo. you are so gorgeous and all my life i want to get to know you ,meet you somewhere.. well it more like dream you know… well i want to also express that this site is great… well love you and wish you all the best..

xoxo , Leyton

• UkkoOfTheNorth

on January 21, 2008 at 8:39 am

Well, i find it all more enjoyable with women… But that has perhaps something to do with the fact that i was raised by women. Don´t get me wrong, though. I like to chat with my dudefriends about cars , sport and women and such , while sitting the night in the cottage ,couple hundred miles away from civilization in the Finnish wilderness. But to be with a woman , in that same place , together , under the blanket warming eachother, it ´s so blissfull that i cannot even describe it. Especially this time of the year, when it is cold and dark ( i have not seen a glimpse of sunlight in 3 months now) it ´s so soothing to listen when somebody that is close to you tells these pointless one hour long stories about something that happened last summer. When guys talk it´s strictly business with this curtain of toughness upon it. And i love it how women are so enthusiastic to hear every minor detail of things. Yeah… that was pretty much all i have to say… about that.

• Lea

on January 21, 2008 at 8:58 am

Hey Allison! You’re really enjoying this huh? I gotta say i love this machine too .lol. I just wanna say congratulations on all your new stuff, you’re a great woman… so that brings me to the question…

I identify more with girls… why? i think it’s obvious: we know what other girls are going through, it’s easier to identify with someone who’s living some things just like you… But when i need someone to feel safe i usually go to boys…

I can’t wait to the next entry 😀

Hugs from Mexico
    *Lea*

• Amanda

on January 21, 2008 at 10:00 am

Hey Allison,

First of all I have to say how excited I am about seeing snow this weekend!!! (Ok, so it didn’t stick and melted as it hit the ground BUT it’s the first snow I’ve seen in Alabama in almost two years so please forgive me.)

Anyway, I voted female (as I am one) but I’ve always identified with females. I love my daddy, brother and grandfathers but those that shaped and influenced my life the most growing up have been women. My grandmothers, mother, aunts, sister, mentors, my closest friends–all female. Through the tears and the laughter, I have learned so much from them about what it means to be a woman. Men are awesome, they give us perspective and a no-nonsense jolt that we sometimes need. But, there’s nothing that takes the place of your closest girl friends who, in your time of need, won’t try to fix you but will just be there, listen, hold your hand, and laugh or cry right along with you.

• UkkoOfTheNorth

on January 21, 2008 at 10:07 am

And btw ,where has Ghandi gone?? 😉

• bourdieu

on January 21, 2008 at 1:55 pm

“What gender do you identify with the most?”

You mean self-identify, right? On the assumption that one’s own gender identity doesn’t have to be either/or?

• BOUROUX

on January 21, 2008 at 11:59 pm

Hi Allison.
    It’s fantastic to see you navigate on internet like a fish in the water.You begin to look like Chloe with the computer. It’s a fantastic tool of communication for all of us.
    In less than 10 months, you wrote 37 blogs and you have received over 4700 comments of your fans in your official site. You have fans around the planet because Smallville is seen everywhere.
    To create a chemistry between all of us, it’s important to know what the others like. The friendship is to share the things you like.
    This afternoon, I thought of you when I saw at the food market a new ice cream Neslé who was named MACK. It’s funny!
    This year is a special year for me. This year, I offered my contribution to a french site upon you. It’s a great pleasure for me to inform everyone that you are a special person with the amazing Chloe and some others projects.
    For your poll, I voted male because I live with my wife and my daughter. The differences between us are obvious. They think a lot and I learned with your blogs that it is a matter of sensitivity.
    Thanks Allison for your blog. You are very generous.

Bye
    Claude.

• Xin Zhou

on January 22, 2008 at 11:52 am

Hey Allison,

I am an exchange student from China at UC San Diego. When I was in high school back in Beijing, we had a few American young to teach us English and that’s when I started watching Smallville (and how I am able to). I specialize in math (national math competition winner 🙂 ) so I know very little about performance art. But I think everyone on the show is great and you are just extraordinary.

It’s great that you are having this blog and wanting to know about your fans. I just want you to know that your influence has reached the other side of the world :).

I know there are tons of people who appreciate you so it’s not so practical that you’ll be able to know or meet all. But I do hope I can meet you in person some day.

Best,
    周昕 (some fun with Chinese characters)

• PMD

on January 22, 2008 at 1:23 pm

I find that computer comes in handy when you can’t sleep at night—or the muse pushes their way into your head saying, write, woman, write—I won’t let you sleep until you do.

It’s just nice to know that if you just can’t sleep at the moment that you can turn it on and bring up your IM and see that somebody else is up too. Whether your mind just won’t shut down or you have a cold and just can’t sleep, somebody is usually there to talk to. And I tell you, when I’ve been alone in my home, that’s a comfort and a blessing.

I’ve made so many friends through the lists I’ve belonged to—and I’ve learned how to relate to others, through moderating or owning lists. You have to listen between the lines when it comes to the computer—it’s not like you can see their body language or voices.

That’s why I always say, shows come and go—but the friends you’ve gained, through watching the show, through liking an actor on the show, through them reading something you wrote or you reading something they wrote (my oldest and dearest friend comes from that category—and never a truer friend could I ever find, off or on the internet) are forever. And this would never have happened, except through the internet. I might leave shows behind before they’re over, but the friends, never ever will I abandon my friends—for love might make the world go ground, but friends keep it on an even keel.

• David Harvey

on January 22, 2008 at 4:40 pm

Technology is amazing, and it keeps changing!! Just when you’ve learned one thing pretty well, there’s a new gizmo out to replace what you’ve learned. LOL!!

Have fun!!

Kind Regards,
    David Harvey
    Morrisville, NC

• Jen

on January 22, 2008 at 6:12 pm

Hi,

As an older (early 30’s) woman I always feel a little weird admitting to be someones fan, you know like I should have grown out of that stage by now or something…but then I stopped to think, if someone is truly talented (which you are) and deserving of praise (again you are) then why can I not be a fan at any age. Art knows no age limits and in all you do you continually amaze me. I think it is great that you want to get to know your fans…I hope that people will take this as a real opportunity and not a chance to be stalkerish.(great word huh) all right I’m done, please continue to inspire and amaze and please consider putting together a music CD, your voice is amazing.

Non creepily yours,
    Jen

• Margroks

on January 23, 2008 at 1:34 pm

Interesting question. When I grew up I was what was called a tomboy at the time and while I played with dolls, I hated dresses except for my cowgirl outfit complete with a gunbelt and two cap guns. I loved Zorro and Superman and read lots of comics and it would be fair to say I identified a lot with guys, especially since my best friend at the time was a boy who lived across the alley from our house. Many a summer was spent spent firing my cap guns or pointing my bow and arrow (rubber tipped, I swear!) at bad guys. I even had a toy submachine gun and playing army with the guys was not unusual nor was playing baseball. I never envisioned myself marrrying or having a kid.

Somehow that has changed and I managed to do those things after all. How did it happen? Good thing it did since I wouldn’t trade my hubby or my daughter for anything in the world. I definitely relate to women a lot more now that I’ve progressed further down life’s path. But I still read comics and I still have my glove and bat though I no longer have a plastic arsenal at hand and the cowgirl outfit has long since passed into history. And to this day I really don’t care for dresses and skirts.

• Phil Damico

on January 24, 2008 at 6:25 pm

I guess girlz rule and us guys drool! But can identify with both just from the gift of life. Love all (from the heart) lifes to short not 2! Whats up with the survey though, wont accept email address, oh well, be glad to answer any of your surveys. Technology is great and will only get better, I dont know what blueray is, but saw it in the store the other day. Only time will tell who will be the next Bill Gates. Maybe you allison!
    Best of luck,
    From the Great Lake State,
    Phil

• David

on January 25, 2008 at 8:31 am

That’s a tricky one, as I tend to be able to relate to most people irrespective of gender. That said, if I were pushed to choose I would probably have to say female. While there are people of both sexes I have trouble identifying with, in general they are more likely to be male. However I feel it’s important that I make an effort to identify with a range of people as I find it’s often through my understanding of others that I myself grow. And an extra friend along the way never goes astray!

Technology is amazing! It’s incredible the opportunities modern communications have opened for people around the world and the internet as a medium of exchange for knowledge and ideas is truly inspiring and limitless! I’m so glad too hear you’ve embraced your fear!
    Congrats!

• Viviane

on January 27, 2008 at 3:17 pm

Hi Allison,
    My name’s Viviane, 32 years. I live in Switzerland, in the french part. I love your official site and your myspace. Some of your post are very heartwarming for me. It’s the first time, I make comment. I was too shy to make it before. I watch Smallville from the first episod. You’re a great actress and the most important you are very generous.
    Take Care Allisson
    Hugs from Switzerland
    Viviane

• DavidHayes1956

on January 28, 2008 at 2:42 pm

As to technology, here’s one for the techno-geeks out there. Here’s a million dollar idea for the first one to figure it out. Remember the Magic 8 Ball? Ask it a question, turn it over and it gives you an answer — “Most Decidely So.” The technology is probably there now to make a modern version of this novelty possible. Ask it a question. It has voice recognition and wirelessly connects to a search engine on the web. The information found appears on a small LCD screen on the bottom of the ball. OK, now get to it!

The problem is, the search will probably give results based on who paid the most to have their products and services come up first as the answer to any query!

• Claudia

on January 29, 2008 at 8:54 am

Hi,
    It’s fun because when i read your comment, and about the fact that you don’t know us, out there, that like you and your work, i thought “ho my god, i feel exactly the same”. I think that knowing your bio or some of your work doesn’t mean we (the public) know you (and public figure in general). But your blog is a really a knew way to communicate and to allow new kind of relationships between communities. This is really a breaktrough. And i can wait to see what’s gonna happend if, in the future, more initiatives of this kind are created. I think your blog is an important laboratory and i’m going to stay focus on it.

Ok, i’m busted, i’m a psychologist. 🙂

• Sebastian

on January 30, 2008 at 11:30 am

Did I miss some, or is it that not many men identify themselves in the other gender? A big part of them must be scared to admit that. 😛

BTW Ms. Mack, you must have a lot of free time on your hands if you are able to do this. Must be cool to be you. 🙂

• Sophiea

on February 2, 2008 at 2:12 pm

Me too. I love the net, have ever sinse high school. You can chat people you have never met, and make new friends every day. It is Great!

MSN In also a god send, especially when you want to chat with a friend and hey the phone, or the bill that comes with. I love my computer.

Hey I write, so it’s hard to keep my hands of my key board.

• EVAN

on February 24, 2008 at 10:43 am

HI ALLISON. I IDENTIFY WITH BOTH GENDERS. I TRY NOT TO LOOK AT PEOPLE AS MALE OR FEMALE BUT JUST AS PEOPLE. I AM ALWAYS MYSELF AND I DON’T FILTER MY COMMENTS BASED ON WHO I’M TALKING TO. I FIND THAT GILRLS LAUGH JUST AS HARD AT FART JOKES AS GUYS DO. I AM MARRIED TO MY HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHART.WE MET IN SHOWCHOIR ON A TRIP TO NEWYORK AND WE’VE BEEN TOGETHER EVER SINCE. WE HAVE A THREE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND POSSIBLY ANOTHER KID ON THE WAY. WE BOTH LOVE SMALLVILLE AND ARE FANS OF YOURS. I AM ACTUALY CONSIDERING GOING TO COLLEGE TO STUDY 3D ANIMATION BECUASE I WAS SO INSPIRED BY THE VISUAL EFFECTS ON SMALLVILLE. I HOPE TO BECOME ONE OF THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY AND WHO KNOWS MAYBE WE COULD WORK TOGETHER SOME DAY. OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE ART. I REALLY ENJOY PAINTING AND DRAWING PORTRAITS. I ALSO ENJOY WATCHING MOVIES AND AS OF RECENTLY I’VE TAKING A LIKING TO COOKING. I’VE BEEN MAKING A LOT COOKIES AND BREADS LATELY. I’VE HEARD SOMEWERE THAT YOU LIKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! IF I CAN MAKE YOU SOME JUST LET ME KNOW. IN THE WORDS OF MY WIFE LOVE,PEACE,AND CHICKEN GREASE.

• Veronica

on March 10, 2008 at 7:10 pm

I know this topic/blog is kind of old but I have to agree with alot of these people. I can relate to both genders! How about you?

• Fernando wirz

on April 13, 2008 at 6:22 pm

Oi I read fasei so much like her work as an actress. Me actor here in the world want one day to the United States and knows when you go outside actor and dream more than I know film and stage play
    Kisses

• Robert Schuh

on April 28, 2008 at 8:50 pm

Allison I got encephalitis when I was six and I can relate to both male and female my sisters friends helped through many rough times. But even though I got seizures now I learned allot about both growing up faster and I observed women when I was young women have a much more sensitive side most of the time but the sensitivity I found to be a very good quality in women they seem to be able to tell when somethings wrong which I think men should have some sensibility but not to much. Its a very useful quality for both. But God the Father Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Ghost helped me the most. He gave me allot great nice women friends and men to help me through hard times. God Bless you

• Robert Schuh

on April 28, 2008 at 8:57 pm

I didn’t mean to put young women in I meant a young man sorry for the confusion in my writing its just I get nervous sometimes sending letters out and my seizures also make it so I don’t think straight and get confused because of the seizures. So sorry about the confusion may God Bless you in all the work you do.

• Robert schuh

on May 21, 2008 at 6:26 pm

Allison if you want to know a little about me because we know a little about you, I live in Fargo ND and when I was six I got encephalitis and caused me to have epilepsy.I don’t consider the epilepsy something bad God and the Lord Jesus Christ and holy ghost have shown me how blessed I am because I have seen so many other people with so much worse problems than mine. Plus I have seen how blessed I am to live in America cause lots of other people over seas don’t have as much as we do and we probably take it for granted to often. Please if you can send me a authentic signed autograph from you. If you do send it to me send it to. 5515 15th st so Fargo ND 58104

• Robert schuh

on May 21, 2008 at 6:51 pm

Allison I just got a new puppy and I was wondering what kind of dog you have and how old is it. There great companions and when you don’t feel good they normally try to make you feel better. My new puppy is a yellow lab with allot of energy which I wish I had. My first dog was a yellow lab also when I was going to have a seizure he got underneath me even before I could tell I was going to have a seizure and landed on him. I hope your life is as bright and shiny as you are as a beautiful women and human being. I hope you consider us all your friends.

• Robert schuh

on May 21, 2008 at 6:52 pm

Allison I just got a new puppy and I was wondering what kind of dog you have and how old is it. There great companions and when you don’t feel good they normally try to make you feel better. My new puppy is a yellow lab with allot of energy which I wish I had. My first dog was a yellow lab also when I was going to have a seizure he got underneath me even before I could tell I was going to have a seizure and landed on him. I hope you have a great time.

• Ashley

on January 8, 2009 at 10:54 pm

I think females, because I can talk to them about more personal things. I have so much in common with guys though and spend a lot of time with them. I play Playstation 3 a lot. I’ve met some truly fantastic people. They are all guys though. But they open up to me in a way that guys in person don’t. It’s a unique experience and I like seeing things from their perspective. I love that they come to me for help. I love sharing the laughs and the wonderful experiences that I hope I will always remember. It’s amazing how much fun you can have with others while doing something you love. Most recently, all of us laughing hysterically at ‘Call of Duty 5’ on Veteran Mode, the highest difficulty, where each of us kept dying every second. We had to revive each other. I was laughing so hard, that I wasn’t moving – only kept reviving them. But a second later, they were down again. It was absurd but so much fun. Anyway, end of ramble.

So, you are absolutely right. Technology is a wonderful thing.
    But I think I would be able to identify with you more than anyone else. The way you are so open to people and how giving you truly are. You’d be my ideal friend.