So some clever man named Steven Kirk wrote this wonderful response to my last blog and I thought I would highlight this as my daily blog and encourage you to make a list of how you differ from your pets! Whether goldfish or gerbil, dust bunny or ant! Use it as a way to know you better.
tee hee… cheezy, I know, but fun!
Steven Kirk Says:
April 28th, 2009 at 9:35 am edit
Whoa! Not so fast, little lady! I think you’re not giving Bosley all the credit he deserves! 🙂
* While Bosley “depends” on you to feed him and clean his box, it’s because he a so-called “domesticated” cat…and that’s only as long as he’s inside. Once he’s out, he’s back to “Nature Kitty” mode and would certainly fend for himself better that any of us dropped into the wild (except maybe for that Bear Grylls dude…)
* I’m sure Bosley “imagines” that piece of string is a mouse.
* Cats cry…and purr..and “vocalize” all kinds of emotions.
* Exploring? Second only to sleep on the list of “What Cats Do Best”.
* Do I even need to mention romance when it comes to cats? 😉
* Okay, you got me on the whole “reading” thing, but my cats know the sound of a can opener, and has been watching me operate it..,I suspect to learn how to do it herself in case of an emergency.
* Cat’s fail in the most spectacular ways, and it’s even okay to laugh when they skid right off the table or misjudge the distance from the couch to the back of the chair, because they never seem to get hurt when they do fail!
* You will rarely find a more content creature than the well-loved cat.
Both our cats are very lucky to have humans who think about them and care so much.
Have a great Tuesday!